COLD GALVANIZING SPRAY
Silver Zinc™ Cold Galvanizing Spray is a zinc rich corrosion-preventing compound with a bright silver color resembling a hot dip galvanized finish. With exception to color, Silver Zinc™ Cold Galvanizing Spray has the same features, benefits, and specifications as our regular Zinc Cold Galvanizing Spray.
Features and Benefits:
- Contains 95% pure zinc for a rich, protective coating
- Protects even if scratched (heals itself)
- Prevents rust and corrosion for up to 3 years
- Highly resistant to water and salt spray
- Dries quickly to an attractive gray color and can be painted over if desired
- Aerosol is CFC Free
Temperature Range: Heat resistance in continuous dry heat up to 400°C, short period heat up to 1000°F (538°C), and water temperature above boiling.
Applications: Heating and air conditioning systems, weldments, road and farm equipment, bridges, boats, marine equipment, fencing, storage tanks, metal signs, gutters, and more.